Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi: National space includes everyone .. And keen on the participation of Kurds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi: National space includes everyone .. And keen on the participation of Kurds Empty Allawi: National space includes everyone .. And keen on the participation of Kurds

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jun 2018, 2:58 am

Allawi: National space includes everyone .. And keen on the participation of Kurds
    June 18 2018 05:00 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

Announced the leader of the National Coalition Iyad Allawi, Tan Mstlp "national space", including all political forces, stressing his keen participation of the Kurds and the decision and the rule of law to meet Monday. 

Allawi said in a press statement that there is a lot of talk recently about the national space and its meanings, "noting that" we in the National Coalition emphasize that dealing with this term means dealing with most of the main political forces winning and not winning. " 

"We are very keen to confirm the presence of the Kurds and the coalition of the decision and a coalition of state law for the meeting, which was scheduled on Monday with others and openness and wisdom and victory," noting that "any meeting of political forces should include explicitly and a clear plan of action according to mechanisms and an expanded program and careful to search for Achieving the desired goal ".

It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Haider Abadi called on the political blocs to hold a high-level meeting immediately after the holiday, to discuss the formation of the next government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:42 am