Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces that the consular services will be suspended temporarily f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces that the consular services will be suspended temporarily f Empty The Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces that the consular services will be suspended temporarily f

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:57 pm

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces that the consular services will be suspended temporarily for a week

21:01 - 02/29/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    The Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced, on Saturday, that the consular services will be suspended temporarily for a period of one week, starting from Sunday 1/3/2020 until next Sunday, 7 March.
    The ministry stated in a statement received / information / that, "in line with the medical preventive measures taken by a number of state institutions and pursuant to the decisions of the Diwaniya Commission 55 for the year 2020, and in anticipation of the transmission of the Corona virus, which can be transmitted as a result of human gatherings, the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs will stop services The consular department temporarily.
    She added, "The stopping will be for a week, starting from Sunday, 1 March, until next Sunday, 7 March, and this is in further precaution, in order to preserve public safety." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:51 am