Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs sends a consular delegation to the common border between Lithuania a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs sends a consular delegation to the common border between Lithuania a Empty The Ministry of Foreign Affairs sends a consular delegation to the common border between Lithuania a

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:52 am

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs sends a consular delegation to the common border between Lithuania and Belarus

•  Time: 09/27/2021 12:14:00

•  Reading: 663 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced sending a consular delegation to the joint border between Lithuania and Belarus to deal with the problems of the Iraqis stuck there.
    Ministry spokesman Ahmed Al-Sahhaf said in a tweet on Twitter: “The Ministry of Foreign Affairs responds to the appeals of a number of Iraqi immigrants, and the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in Poland sends a consular delegation to the joint border between Lithuania and Belarus for the purpose of granting laissez-passer to citizens wishing to return voluntarily, and to see the conditions of residence of others and to know their human needs.
    Dozens of Iraqis were stuck on the border between Lithuania and Belarus for not being granted asylum and entry to the European Union as illegal refugees, which caused the death of a number of them due to the cold weather, lack of food and drink, and the absence of health care for them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:09 pm