Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity seizes a suspect who seized a state property worth 27 billion dinars in Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity seizes a suspect who seized a state property worth 27 billion dinars in Kirkuk Empty Integrity seizes a suspect who seized a state property worth 27 billion dinars in Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Mar 2020, 2:53 am

[size=35][size=35]Integrity seizes a suspect who seized a state property worth 27 billion dinars in Kirkuk[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

04-03-2020 | 3 o'clock
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]The Investigation Department of the Federal Integrity Commission announced, on Wednesday, that it has carried out a process of arresting a suspect accused of seizing one of the properties belonging to the state in Kirkuk Governorate, indicating that the value of the property is estimated at (27,000,000,000) billion dinars.

The department, while talking about the details of the process that was carried out under a judicial seizure memorandum, indicated that "a team of staff from the Kirkuk investigation office affiliated to the commission, was able to arrest a defendant who seized a property owned by the Kirkuk municipality and exploited it for his personal benefit."

She added, "The accused took advantage of the real estate, which amounted to (228) dunums, and built commercial stores on it in violation of the law, pointing out that this was done with the complicity of the authorities concerned to remove the excess."

And she explained that "a fundamental arrest report was organized in the process, and it was presented, along with the accused, to Mr. Judge of the Kirkuk Investigation Court specialized in integrity issues, who decided to arrest the accused in accordance with the provisions of Resolution (154 of 2001)."

[/size]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:57 pm