Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh reveals an agreement not to nominate any Shiite leader for prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh reveals an agreement not to nominate any Shiite leader for prime minister Empty Al-Fateh reveals an agreement not to nominate any Shiite leader for prime minister

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:55 am

Al-Fateh reveals an agreement not to nominate any Shiite leader for prime minister

09:56 - 12/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Fateh coalition revealed an agreement not to nominate any of the Shiite leaders of the first row to the prime minister, while stressing that the issue of choosing the next prime minister will be decided before the end of the constitutional period.
    "The issue of choosing the next prime minister will be resolved before the end of the constitutional period," said coalition spokesman, MP Ahmad al-Asadi, in televised statements that I followed.
    He added that "the largest bloc is present, but it was confronted with constitutional violations, and it was agreed that none of the Shiite leaders of the first row would be nominated for prime minister," noting that "the stage needs an independent non-partisan strong politician who can deal with contradictions."
    Regarding Allawi's apology for the assignment, Al-Asadi stressed that “Alawi’s Sunni rejection was not effective if the Shiites agreed to pass it, but there were differences within the Shi’ite blocs.”
    On the other hand, between Al-Asadi, “The relationship between the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, and the head of the Al-Fath coalition, Hadi al-Amiri, is very strong and there is no frustration among them.” Ended / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:17 am