Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Badal: We received accurate intelligence from Abdul-Mahdi regarding the American attacks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Badal: We received accurate intelligence from Abdul-Mahdi regarding the American attacks Empty Al-Badal: We received accurate intelligence from Abdul-Mahdi regarding the American attacks

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Apr 2020, 10:43 am

Al-Badal: We received accurate intelligence from Abdul-Mahdi regarding the American attacks

10:11 - 01/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Deputy Secretary General of the "Al-Abdal" movement, Kamal Al-Hasnawi, revealed on Wednesday that his movement received accurate intelligence information from Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] regarding America's intention to target the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sites and the resistance factions.
    The deputy secretary-general of the movement, Kamal Al-Hasnawi, said in a statement reported by the "Al-Arabi Al-Jadeed" newspaper and seen by him / the information, that his movement has "accurate intelligence information, which I reached through Abdul-Mahdi, confirming the intention of the United States to launch attacks on military sites belonging to the" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "factions [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . ”
    Al-Hasnawi added, “In the light of this information, all precautionary and preventive security measures have been taken to prevent any major human or material losses in the event of any American strike on the crowd headquarters and factions, as well as the leaderships, and alternative plans and alternative headquarters were also developed in anticipation of any emergency.” .
    He stressed that "in the event of any new American strike against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the resistance factions, we will have a very violent response this time, and this strike will give the entire legitimacy to the factions to launch attacks against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , as occupying forces, and everything is ready for confrontation and response." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 5:32 pm