Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary leaks reveal meetings between American officials and "Ba'athists" in neighboring count

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary leaks reveal meetings between American officials and "Ba'athists" in neighboring count Empty Parliamentary leaks reveal meetings between American officials and "Ba'athists" in neighboring count

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Apr 2020, 6:23 am

Parliamentary leaks reveal meetings between American officials and "Ba'athists" in neighboring countries

13:55 - 02/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, Deputy Karim al-Muhammadawi, accused the United States of opening its embassies in some neighboring countries to hold meetings with leaders of the dissolved Baath Party.
    Al-Muhammadawi said in a statement to "Information", that "the dissolved Baath Party caused the scourge of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] most important sources of threat to the political process, pointing out that some Gulf countries, especially Saudi Arabia, are still supporting the party and its leaders with all the tools to tamper with the country's capabilities and increase its problems."
    He added, "America has opened its embassies in some neighboring countries to hold intensive meetings with the dissolved Baath Party," noting that "all of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] enemies support the Baath as a tool for tampering, creating problems, and causing chaos in the internal depth."
    Al-Muhammadawi pointed out that "any country that supports the criminal Baath is the enemy of all components of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] without exception." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:31 am