Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Khikani: Regional pressures and dollars are being spent to pass the new American project in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Khikani: Regional pressures and dollars are being spent to pass the new American project in Iraq Empty Al-Khikani: Regional pressures and dollars are being spent to pass the new American project in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Apr 2020, 1:34 am

Al-Khikani: Regional pressures and dollars are being spent to pass the new American project in Iraq

08:31 - 05/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    On Sunday, political analyst Karim El-Khikany saw that there are regional pressures and big money spent for the passage of Zarfi, pointing out that America has started a new project in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that its clients are implementing in the political process.
    Al-Khikani said in a statement to the "information", that "the new American project in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is based on financial interests and oil investments with the aim of controlling the wealth of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , especially since Trump often puts money at the forefront of its goals."
    He added, "Saudi Arabia, America, and their allies are spending a lot of money by promoting the breaking of the curfew and financing electronic armies to re-fuel the Iraqi street in the event that the American plan to install Al-Zarfi as prime minister is dropped."
    And that "the American withdrawal from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] did not come because of Corona's spread, but rather in order to keep its forces away from the fighting that it is planning between its arms in the political process and the criminal gangs that will launch it, as it tries to defuse the situation and create chaos in order to return to a weak country imposed on its authority." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:22 am