Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the document .. These moves were planned with the Iraqi government a long time ago .. the interna

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the document .. These moves were planned with the Iraqi government a long time ago .. the interna Empty In the document .. These moves were planned with the Iraqi government a long time ago .. the interna

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Apr 2020, 7:29 am

[size=32]In the document .. These moves were planned with the Iraqi government a long time ago .. the international coalition resolved the issue of its "stay" in Iraq[/size]
     Saturday 04 April 2020 at 16:15 pm (198 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

The International Alliance said today, Saturday, that the Operation Solid Resolve, which is the name given to the International Joint Task Force in Iraq, will remain in the country, at the invitation of the Iraqi government, in a statement through which the coalition spoke about withdrawing from the Habbaniyah base, west of Baghdad.

"As a result of the successes achieved by the Iraqi security forces in the campaign against ISIS, the international coalition is repositioning its forces in Iraq," a coalition statement said, noting that "these movements have been planned for a long time with the Iraqi government."

He added, "The transfer of bases, which was previously planned, has nothing to do with the recent attacks against Iraqi bases hosting the coalition forces, or the ongoing situation of the Corona pandemic in Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:41 am