Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tweeters Monitor Large Electronic Armies Of Al-Zrafi On Social Media .. How Did That Happen?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tweeters Monitor Large Electronic Armies Of Al-Zrafi On Social Media .. How Did That Happen? Empty Tweeters Monitor Large Electronic Armies Of Al-Zrafi On Social Media .. How Did That Happen?

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Apr 2020, 2:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]Tweeters Monitor Large Electronic Armies Of Al-Zrafi On Social Media .. How Did That Happen?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 4/5/2020 - 7:51 PM  22[/size]
    Al-Ahed News: Baghdad
    On Sunday, Twitter users accused the Prime Minister-designate, Adnan Al-Zrafi, of having large electronic armies on social networking sites, as the singers concluded this through the hashtag of Iraq first, which is located in the Iraqi trend, and this indicates the presence of electronic armies, which they raised.
    And monitored the "Al-Ahed News", Twitter tweets on the Twitter site and accuse them of Zrafi of having large electronic armies on social networking sites.
    The song, Firas Nazim, said in a tweet to him, that a sentence that Al-Zarfi said has become a trend! Stressing that this shows the existence of an electronic army working with him, and he is the same army was putting the hashtags during the demonstrations.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Another tweet said, "I am not convinced by Al-Zarfi, but it means tweeting, and he said Iraq first and became a trend, I mean, he has electronic armies."
    And documented "Al-Ahed News", the first sentence of Iraq, through which Al-Zrafi commented on a recorded tape posted yesterday, as the sentence was within the trend of Iraq.
    It is known in the policy of Twitter, that the hashtag did not take the lead in Twitter if there were no large tweets of thousands.
    Al-Zarfi is accused of many political and popular powers of having suspicious relations with the Americans, in addition to having American citizenship, which is inconsistent with the values ​​and principles of political and popular forces that reject foreign interference in Iraqi affairs.
    Al-Zarfi’s mandate faced political and popular rejection, and the political forces met to refuse to assume the post of the transitional government. Eight Iraqi Islamic resistance factions issued their statement rejecting al-Zarfi’s appointment as prime minister.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 6:55 am