Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy of Al-Murbad: The deadline for submitting the Al-Zrafi booth expires after 9 days, and the vo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy of Al-Murbad: The deadline for submitting the Al-Zrafi booth expires after 9 days, and the vo Empty Deputy of Al-Murbad: The deadline for submitting the Al-Zrafi booth expires after 9 days, and the vo

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Apr 2020, 3:57 am

Deputy of Al-Murbad: The deadline for submitting the Al-Zrafi booth expires after 9 days, and the voting session will be held on Thursday or Saturday
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Politics, security and economy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]29 minutes ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Representative Asaad Al-Murshidi revealed that the constitutional period for submitting the government booth to Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi will end after 9 days, noting that the latter will send the CVs to the ministers and a request to hold a voting session next Thursday or Saturday, when many Shiite MPs will vote for him, according to him.
    Al-Murshidi said in a special statement to Al-Marbad that there are negative and other views towards Al-Zarfi from the members of the Shiite blocs and there are individual opinions, indicating that many deputies (especially from the Shiite deputies) will vote for his (Zarfi) government when presented to Parliament.
    Al-Morshedi explained the Shiite MPs ’vote for Al-Zarfi because his government will be temporary and have specific goals as announced in his government program, where it will end up after a year or a year and a half and we will go toward new elections.
    The leader of the Al-Fateh coalition, Ghazanfar Al-Battikh, revealed to Al-Mirbad the day before yesterday that a meeting of the Shiite political blocs ended with the selection of the head of the intelligence service, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, to be the candidate to form the next government, after the Al-Zrafi government was not passed in Parliament.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 11:50 pm