Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Support or rejection of the taxpayer must be subject to his program

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Support or rejection of the taxpayer must be subject to his program Empty Deputy: Support or rejection of the taxpayer must be subject to his program

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Apr 2020, 2:38 am

Deputy: Support or rejection of the taxpayer must be subject to his program

10:12 - 09/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the House of Representatives Hoshyar Abdullah stressed, Thursday, that support or rejection of any person assigned to the Prime Minister during the transitional period must be subject to the program of the commissioner and the extent of the people's benefit from this program in light of the challenges that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] currently going through .
    Abdullah said in a statement received / information /, a copy of it, that “the country is going through difficult challenges linked to each other, starting with the epidemic of corona and disrupting all aspects of life and stopping markets and businesses and harming the interests of people, especially those with low incomes, and ending with the decline in oil prices and their repercussions on the overall economic conditions And amid all these difficult circumstances, the issue of assigning a person as prime minister remains pending and subject to political rivalries. ”
    He added that “the interest of the people should be the primary criterion for choosing the person in charge, and for my part, my support or rejection of any person assigned to the presidency of the Council of Ministers depends on his program and the extent to which people benefit from this program, and the roadmap he announces, which must be appropriate for this exceptional situation, Acceptance and voting for any person must not be subject to promises and proactive deals by any party, whether in the region or at the level of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:58 pm