Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

the sadiqin: al-kazemi did not refer to the presence of foreign forces, and we recorded negative not

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

the sadiqin: al-kazemi did not refer to the presence of foreign forces, and we recorded negative not Empty the sadiqin: al-kazemi did not refer to the presence of foreign forces, and we recorded negative not

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Apr 2020, 1:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]the sadiqin: al-kazemi did not refer to the presence of foreign forces, and we recorded negative notes with his speech
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 4/11/2020 - 2:02 PM  43[/size]
    The Sadiqun bloc confirmed, on Saturday, that it had recorded several negative comments on the speech of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi, indicating that it had sent its observations to Al-Kazemi to clarify more during the government program that he would submit to Parliament.
    The member of the bloc, MP Ahmad Al-Kinani, said in a statement that was followed by Al-Ahd News, that the “Sadqoun Parliamentary Bloc examined the content of the letter of assignment announced by the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi.
    He added that "within the notes that were recorded, his position on the presence of foreign forces was not explicitly indicated, especially that there is a parliamentary decision binding on the government to implement it. As for the other note, the letter did not address the pursuit of corruption and the theft of public funds, as well as not having set a fixed date for early elections."
    Al-Kinani pointed out that "Sadiqun bloc sent its comments to the Prime Minister-designate to clarify more during the government program that he will submit to the House of Representatives."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:13 pm