Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Will Saleh resort to "dissolving parliament" and declaring an emergency government ... in the event

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will Saleh resort to "dissolving parliament" and declaring an emergency government ... in the event  Empty Will Saleh resort to "dissolving parliament" and declaring an emergency government ... in the event

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Apr 2020, 6:12 am

[size=32]Will Saleh resort to "dissolving parliament" and declaring an emergency government ... in the event that the birth of Al-Kazemi's government is "foiled" ?![/size]
     Monday, April 13, 2020 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

After passing more than one government, starting with the government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi and the last of which is Adnan al-Zarfi, how will the situation be if the birth of the newly-appointed government of Mustafa Al-Kazemi is foiled? In light of the powers granted to the President of the Republic, Barham Salih?

In this context, news was leaked in the local media about a conversation between President Barham Salih and Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi during their last meeting in Fallujah, according to a source, where he said that Salih might resort to dissolving parliament in this case.

He added, “The meeting held in Fallujah between President of the Republic Barham Salih and Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi

Yesterday, Saturday, discussed the formation of the new government, and the importance of setting a clear map for the coming period to strengthen the state and restore its prestige, and give the Iraqi army and judiciary great support.

He pointed out that "Saleh may move to dissolve Parliament in accordance with his constitutional powers, and announce the formation of an interim emergency government in the event of political blocs failing the birth of a new government with full powers in such difficult situations."

Considering that there are political blocs willing to remain the current situation and adhere to the Abdul-Mahdi’s resigned government as long as possible, as they are benefiting from this equation

He added that Al-Kazemi has already started his political consultations, and he has a vision of political intersections even between the alliance or the single bloc, but the phenomenon of using some political forces in Iraq as a method of inciting armed factions to declare or declare political positions that it wants and does not announce in a maneuvering method is the most mistake. On the situation today

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    chouchou
    chouchou

Will Saleh resort to "dissolving parliament" and declaring an emergency government ... in the event  Empty Re: Will Saleh resort to "dissolving parliament" and declaring an emergency government ... in the event

Post by chouchou Mon 13 Apr 2020, 11:32 am

Maybe dissolving the parliment is the only solution to move forward? Who knows.....
    lesley.beter
    lesley.beter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Will Saleh resort to "dissolving parliament" and declaring an emergency government ... in the event  Empty Re: Will Saleh resort to "dissolving parliament" and declaring an emergency government ... in the event

Post by lesley.beter Mon 13 Apr 2020, 4:40 pm

Oh Lord..o e step forward, three steps back..I'm about ready to give up on them
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Mon 13 Apr 2020, 4:59 pm

This is a  lot of what if... sanctions are still out there I doubt they challenge that....

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 10:43 pm