Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazimi's government squad leaks ..

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazimi's government squad leaks .. Empty Al-Kazimi's government squad leaks ..

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Apr 2020, 6:13 am

[size=32]Al-Kazimi's government squad leaks ..[/size]
     Monday, April 13, 2020 at 12:57 pm (530 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

Local media outlets revealed a well-informed political source, that the official in charge of forming the government, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, has already finished forming his government and deployed it according to the entitlements of the political blocs. No opposition

Deputy Prime Minister / Al-Nasr .. Vice-President of the Republic / Law .. Baghdad Municipality / Walkers

Central Bank / Others: Ministry of Defense / National Forces .. Ministry of Interior / Al-Fateh Alliance

The Ministry of Finance / The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan .. The Ministry of Health / Others .. Ministry of Labor / Al-Fateh

Ministry of Education / National Powers .. Ministry of Education / State of Law

Ministry of Construction and Housing / State of Law .. Ministry of Agriculture / National Powers

Ministry of Culture / Kurdistan Union .. Ministry of Transport / Victory Alliance

Ministry of Electricity / Wisdom Stream .. Ministry of Justice / Victory Alliance

Ministry of Oil / Wisdom Stream .. Ministry of Foreign Affairs / Wisdom Stream

Ministry of Youth / Turkmen component..Ministry of Communications / Al-Fateh Alliance

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:00 pm