Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Cabinet offices traded contracts and positions, taking advantage of the caretaker

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Cabinet offices traded contracts and positions, taking advantage of the caretaker Empty Deputy: Cabinet offices traded contracts and positions, taking advantage of the caretaker

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Apr 2020, 2:13 pm

Deputy: Cabinet offices traded contracts and positions, taking advantage of the caretaker

19:57 - 04/21/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    On Tuesday, the al-Hikma movement accused the ministers ’offices of running ministries through contracts, buying and selling positions, and taking advantage of the caretaker government.
    The deputy of the Al-Hikma stream Abbas Al-Ismaili told Al-Maalouma that "the resigned prime minister, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after his resignation, left the matter, which made many ministries take advantage of the caretaker period and commit many files of financial and administrative corruption."
    He added that "most of the ministries are managed by the ministers' offices, and they have bought and sold positions and concluded contracts that are tainted by corruption as well as appointments that take place in the ministries."
    Al-Ismaili explained that “the spread of these actions in the ministries is due to the absence of the censor and the account of those who preceded them with corruption, which pushed the others to persist.” He called on the political blocs not to pressure to keep any minister in the government of Abdul-Mahdi in the government of Al-Kazemi. ”Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:34 am