Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy calls for taking advantage of the most important "golden" opportunity for Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy calls for taking advantage of the most important "golden" opportunity for Iraq Empty A deputy calls for taking advantage of the most important "golden" opportunity for Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Apr 2021, 8:07 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - IQ  
    Representative Sarkut Shams al-Din demanded, on Saturday (April 3, 2021), to take advantage of the most important "golden" opportunity for Iraq, while referring to the latter that had not gained anything from the previous strategic dialogue with the United States.
    Shams al-Din said in a statement to Al-Sabah newspaper, followed by  IQNEWS , that “it is the strategic dialogue between Iraq and the United States that will be held on the seventh of this April. Happened over the past year. "
    Shams al-Din called the Iraqi negotiator to "use this golden opportunity to present the paragraphs he needs and what he wants financially, security, economically and politically, and his next national vision for regional problems in front of White House officials because it will be included in the Middle East strategy that US President Joe Biden will follow."
    He explained that "Iraq did not gain anything from the previous dialogue because it coincided with the American elections and the selection of a new prime minister for the country, in addition to the problems related to the drop in oil prices, elections and the budget," stressing that "the current internal situation is better now with a strong government that has reached a satisfactory agreement with the House of Representatives." It was conducive to passing the budget and solving problems with the Kurdistan region. "
    A member of the House of Representatives confirmed that "the Biden administration wishes to help Iraq at all levels, especially in the reconstruction of liberated areas and compensation for the affected." Zakho to Basra. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 12:01 pm