Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The meeting of Baghdad and the delegation of the region ended, and an urgent meeting was agreed upon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The meeting of Baghdad and the delegation of the region ended, and an urgent meeting was agreed upon Empty The meeting of Baghdad and the delegation of the region ended, and an urgent meeting was agreed upon

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Apr 2020, 8:09 am

The meeting of Baghdad and the delegation of the region ended, and an urgent meeting was agreed upon

•  Time: 04/30/2020 14:49:37

•  Read: 1,976 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{International: Al Furat News} This afternoon, the meeting between the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government headed by Qubad Talabani and the federal government in the capital, Baghdad, ended.
    A spokesman for the deputy head of the provincial government , Samir Hawrami in a press statement on Thursday: The government delegation of Kurdistan, the visitor, to the capital of Baghdad, ended its second meeting with the Federal Government, noting that the meeting discussed and thoroughly oil issues, budget, salaries and the latest political developments. "
    He added , "it was decided to hold another meeting in the future near between the Governments of the Kurdistan region and federal, to formulate proposals and solutions to outstanding problems between Erbil and Baghdad."
    the Hawrami said in an earlier statement, the continuation of meetings between the Governments of the region and federal, to reach an agreement even if it was temporary until the formation of a government Lined up Kazmi, for the conclusion of a long - term agreement, or proceed to the Convention to the new cabin.
    Qubad Talabani, Vice-President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, arrived on the evening of Tuesday, to the capital Baghdad, at the head of a high government delegation, and held during the past two days a series of meetings with the political parties in Baghdad.
    Ammar Al-Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:45 am