Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent .. Kurdish lawmaker: Baghdad and agreed to pay the salaries of the Peshmerga out of the regio

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Urgent .. Kurdish lawmaker: Baghdad and agreed to pay the salaries of the Peshmerga out of the regio Empty Urgent .. Kurdish lawmaker: Baghdad and agreed to pay the salaries of the Peshmerga out of the regio

Post by wciappetta Tue 02 Dec 2014, 5:26 am

Urgent .. Kurdish lawmaker: Baghdad and agreed to pay the salaries of the Peshmerga out of the region's share of the budget

Tuesday 0.02 1 December / December 2014

[Baghdad-where]

The Deputy for the Kurdistan Alliance, on Tuesday, the federal government approved the Kurdish Peshmerga forces outside the pay of Iraq's Kurdistan region's share of the budget that in 2015.

And between Kaveh Mohammad told all of Iraq [where] that " The governments in Baghdad and Erbil agreement ensures export 250 000 barrels of oil region via the Turkish Ceyhan line with 300 000 barrels of Kirkuk province, oil of the same line and be imports to calculate the national marketing company Sumo, adding that "the two sides agreed to install a share of the Kurdistan region of the financial budget Federal 17%

And on the Peshmerga forces Mohammed said that the federal government has allocated an amount per month for training and arming the Kurdish Peshmerga forces while eliminating terrorism. "

He noted that "there will be another agreement between Baghdad and Erbil, pending the completion of the threat of terrorist gangs Daash.

Kurdistan Regional Government delegation led by Barzani, who arrived in Baghdad last Sunday and was holding a series of meetings with the federal government, headed by Abadi and a number of cabinet ministers to discuss the recent agreement Baghdad and Erbil and the rest of the files Alqh.anthy 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:17 pm