Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kanna: The list of the new cabinet included a candidate for the Christian component of the protester

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kanna: The list of the new cabinet included a candidate for the Christian component of the protester Empty Kanna: The list of the new cabinet included a candidate for the Christian component of the protester

Post by Rocky Sat 02 May 2020, 1:51 am

[size=35][size=35]Kanna: The list of the new cabinet included a candidate for the Christian component of the protesters[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2020-05-02 | 01:42
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]On Saturday, the representative of the Christian component, Yonadam Kanna, commented on the list of candidates for ministerial positions in the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi, circulated by the media.

We were tweeting on Twitter, “The list of the new cabinet included the candidate of the Christian component (of the demonstrators!) As if Iraq’s wealth was stolen by Christians!”

He added, "The taxpayer says that she is the candidate of the church that denies this, and the lady is proud of her membership in the Kurdistan Democratic! Sadness!

[/size]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 10:58 pm