Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shabandar in a letter to Al-Kazemi: Your assignment came with direct American support

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shabandar in a letter to Al-Kazemi: Your assignment came with direct American support Empty Shabandar in a letter to Al-Kazemi: Your assignment came with direct American support

Post by Rocky Mon 04 May 2020, 9:21 am

Shabandar in a letter to Al-Kazemi: Your assignment came with direct American support

17:02 - 04/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ...
    On Monday, Izzat al-Shanbadr, a politician, sent a letter to the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazimi, considering that his mandate came with direct American support and shy Iranian acceptance, as he described, while he saw that al-Kazemi was not independent from political influences.
    Shabandar said, in a message to the Prime Minister-designate that I saw / information /: “I, the Iraqi citizen and independent politician, Izzat Shabandar, announce and record my opposition to your passing as Prime Minister at this stage and my opposition to the power-sharing parties who will vote for you after they have underestimated, insulted, and humiliated The entitlement of their Shiites and the most basic rights of their people for seventeen years. It was also announced and claimed that the three presidencies are purely national and not sectarian or ethnic, not American or Iranian.
    He added, “After repeated encounters with (Al-Kazemi) and a careful and thorough follow-up of your way of managing the government formation file, whether at the level and nature of your personal performance or the level of your undeclared team that you depend on or direct factors and forces of influence in identifying and making your positions in flexibility or militancy, In accepting or rejecting, in choosing or excluding you, and the Iraqi people, that your mandate to form the government and its presidency did not come as a pure national choice, but rather came with limited adoption by some political parties backed by a direct American will and a shy Iranian acceptance that has nothing to do with the interests of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and its people. ”
    He considered that "the momentum of the Shiite presence on the day of commissioning came a naive celebration with the lie of recovering (the right of the component), who humiliated those responsible for it and not others, and it was not a sincere will to support you, and how it is, and they rejected you vigorously one month before that, and they are your help and stab The various and most serious charges. ”, Indicating that“ the majority of your adoptions and choices for your cabinet ministers came as a direct result of several factors, the most prominent of which was the unbalanced adherence to the innovation novelty of the minister’s independence, which forced you to repeat the same mistake in other names and resorted to weak arguments and contradictory maneuvers between the various political blocs ”
    Addressing Al-Kazemi, he said: “You did not appear independent or away from the effects of specific [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] political parties that  draw policy for you and define the path for you in all the joints of your administration. You seem far from imposing and rejecting direct influences from international, regional and Arab parties, which further refuted your absence of the national will. 25 h has ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:28 pm