Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Baldawi: Some blocs objected to Al-Kazemi's booth, including 14 ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Baldawi: Some blocs objected to Al-Kazemi's booth, including 14 ministries Empty Al-Baldawi: Some blocs objected to Al-Kazemi's booth, including 14 ministries

Post by Rocky Tue 05 May 2020, 1:37 am

Al-Baldawi: Some blocs objected to Al-Kazemi's booth, including 14 ministries

08:40 - 05/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special
    MP from the Al-Fath Alliance Muhammad Al-Baldawi said on Tuesday that there is a difference in the positions of the political blocs as some of the blocs objected to the names put forward by Al-Kazemi, pointing out that 14 ministerial portfolios were resolved and 8 ministries remain unresolved due to the differences between the political blocs.
    Al-Baldawi said in a statement to the "information", that "the negotiations three days ago were well underway with regard to forming the government, but things started to decline gradually and some political blocs formally announced their opposition to the government formation."
    He added that "the taxpayer tolerated the political blocs, as he put forward some names and replaced them when he found that there was rejection and objection to them, as he tries to deal with the blocs, but he does not give them everything you want."
    And that "there are 14 ministries that have been decided after discussions and negotiations with the political parties, and 8 ministries remain, there is a difference between them between the political blocs." 25 n ended
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:41 pm