Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy for Al-Fateh clarifies the agreement mechanism for selecting cabinet cabinet candidates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy for Al-Fateh clarifies the agreement mechanism for selecting cabinet cabinet candidates Empty A deputy for Al-Fateh clarifies the agreement mechanism for selecting cabinet cabinet candidates

Post by Rocky Thu 14 May 2020, 1:32 am

A deputy for Al-Fateh clarifies the agreement mechanism for selecting cabinet cabinet candidates

08:49 - 14/14/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / private
    . The deputy from the Al-Fateh coalition, Fadel Jaber, explained the mechanism of choosing the personalities for the new cabinet cabinet, pointing out that everyone agreed to find characters far from the political reality in addition to not repeating the same characters as the previous cabinet.
    Jaber said in a statement to the "information", that "there is an agreement between the political parties before the formation of the new government, as the agreement provides for coming up with new names and far from the political reality of the cabinet of the Kazemi government," noting that "the talks are still ongoing between the political parties to resolve the ministries Vacant after the blessed Eid Al-Fitr.
    He added that "the ministers of the previous government will not get the support of Parliament if they are re-nominated for one of the vacant ministries in the Al-Kazemi government."
    And that "the Shiite blocs refuse to nominate any person from the previous booth, and any person nominated by the rest of the parties will be rejected if they are repeated." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 1:15 am