Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy clarifies the mechanism for selecting governors after the constitutional amendments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy clarifies the mechanism for selecting governors after the constitutional amendments Empty A deputy clarifies the mechanism for selecting governors after the constitutional amendments

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Dec 2019, 1:33 am

A deputy clarifies the mechanism for selecting governors after the constitutional amendments

09:44 - 29/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    On Sunday, the deputy from the Construction Alliance, Hussein Arab, stated that constitutional amendments, and in the event that the provincial councils are canceled, the choice of new governors will be made directly by the people, denying at the same time the ability of the provincial deputies to choose an alternate governor for the resigned governor in their governorates.
    Arabs said in a statement to the "information", that "the governors and in the event of the cancellation of the provincial councils, the process of selecting them, will be through the election by citizens directly, and this matter will be in the event of a constitutional amendment to cancel the provincial councils."
    He added that “some governorates are still without a governor and are managed today by the governors’ deputies. ”He pointed out that“ the process of selecting new governors instead of resigned ones cannot take place through the governors ’deputies, but rather is waiting for elections or constitutional amendments that will determine the course of the governors and their selection mechanism in case Provincial Councils canceled. ”
    He explained that "the deputies will monitor the performance of the governors and their deputies in the event they assume power after the resignation of some of the conservatives, and despite this monitoring, but the law does not allow deputies to choose a new governor instead of the resigned." 25 n ended
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jun 2024, 2:06 pm