Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump threatens to cancel the 2020 presidential election with an executive order

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump threatens to cancel the 2020 presidential election with an executive order Empty Trump threatens to cancel the 2020 presidential election with an executive order

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Sep 2020, 6:31 am

Trump threatens to cancel the 2020 presidential election with an executive order

14:13 - 20/09/2020

Trump threatens to cancel the 2020 presidential election with an executive order %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8568-696x435
    Election 2020 Trump

Information / translation ...
    US President Donald Trump threatened to cancel the 2020 US presidential election with an executive order, claiming that his advanced Democratic rival, Joe Biden, cannot work as President of the United States.
    "Trump spoke at an election conference in Fayetteville, North Carolina, for a period of 90 minutes, in which he pledged to fill the vacancy of the President of the Federal Supreme Court, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, after her death, and attacked his Democratic opponent, John Biden," the US Raw Story website reported.
    He added, "Trump claimed at the election conference that Biden had injected stimulant drugs to improve his performance and movement, threatening to cancel the elections to prevent Biden from running, saying," This man cannot be President of the United States. "
    Trump added, "It cannot happen, and I will probably sign an executive order, so he cannot be made your president," amid the chants of his white extremists and racist supporters who attended the election rally.
    The site pointed out that "Trump is feeling nervous about losing the vote in the elections after opinion polls showed Democratic rival Joe Biden leading him by a large difference of points." End / 25 z

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:06 am