Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputies hold the Minister of Finance responsible for not paying salaries, and they ask the concerne

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputies hold the Minister of Finance responsible for not paying salaries, and they ask the concerne Empty Deputies hold the Minister of Finance responsible for not paying salaries, and they ask the concerne

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Oct 2020, 6:27 am

Deputies hold the Minister of Finance responsible for not paying salaries, and they ask the concerned committee to host him

09:02 - 05/10/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / private
    Parliamentary circles held the Minister of Finance, Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi, responsible for not paying employees' salaries, calling on the Parliamentary Finance Committee to host him to discuss the issue and obligating him not to repeat that.
    The deputy from the Sadikoun Parliamentary Bloc, Fadel Al-Fatlawi, said to "the information", that "the Parliamentary Finance Committee is required to resolve the issue of delayed payment of salaries by hosting the Minister of Finance in Parliament and obligating him not to repeat this delay."
    To that, the representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Siham Al-Moussawi, held the Minister of Finance, Ali Allawi, responsible for the delay in the payment of salaries to the employees, confirming that the funds are available from oil revenues and others with regard to revenues from border crossings, taxes and other resources, and Parliament has nothing to do with the delay in the payment of salaries of employees.
    For her part, the MP for the Forces Alliance, Mona Hussein, told "the information" that "the government does not have any justifications for delayed payment of salaries, pointing out that the parliament's vote on the borrowing law gave the government more flexibility in providing salaries." 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:23 am