Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and the United Nations are discussing adopting the Integrity and Anti-Corruption Strategy for t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and the United Nations are discussing adopting the Integrity and Anti-Corruption Strategy for t Empty Iraq and the United Nations are discussing adopting the Integrity and Anti-Corruption Strategy for t

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Oct 2020, 2:27 pm

Iraq and the United Nations are discussing adopting the Integrity and Anti-Corruption Strategy for the next four years
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    With its new government, Iraq is looking forward, in cooperation with the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), to expedite the approval of the National Strategy and the National Index of Integrity and Anti-Corruption for the next four years.
    The Federal Integrity Commission, as the representative of Iraq in the talks, held a meeting with the experts of the program, during which its president, Judge Alaa Jawad Hamid, affirmed Iraq’s keenness to accelerate the approval of the strategy. In line with the international standards and principles emanating from the United Nations Convention against Corruption.
    This initiative, which the commission worked to formulate, is part of Iraq's pursuit of sustainable development goals, peace and justice, and the emergence of solid institutions through the implementation of its obligations under the requirements of the United Nations Convention against Corruption.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:09 pm