Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary statements that unite about a "strange thing" regarding borrowing and salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary statements that unite about a "strange thing" regarding borrowing and salaries Empty Parliamentary statements that unite about a "strange thing" regarding borrowing and salaries

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Oct 2020, 8:31 am

[size=30]Parliamentary statements that unite about a "strange thing" regarding borrowing and salaries

2020-10-25
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad
    A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee, Ahmed Mazhar Al-Jubouri, considered today, Sunday, that the government's reliance on the borrowing law to provide salaries is surprising.
    Al-Jubouri said in a statement that Yass Iraq received a copy of, that "there are a lot of revenues that enter the state budget from many ministries and departments, and they have to be classified and work to distribute salaries to ministries and authorities, respectively."
    He added that "the government's reliance on the borrowing law without moving in other ways to provide salaries is surprising and raises many question marks, especially since Iraq has gone through the past years in more difficult and harsh conditions and with a sharp decline in oil prices without affecting the distribution of salaries and the specified time."
    He explained that "Parliament has completed the first reading of the new borrowing law and will proceed with its second reading and will not pass it by the required amount of 41 trillion dinars, but will reduce the amount to a certain percentage."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:27 am