Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Sadrist leader: we might take over the Prime Ministry if we win the elections

chouchou
    chouchou

A Sadrist leader: we might take over the Prime Ministry if we win the elections Empty A Sadrist leader: we might take over the Prime Ministry if we win the elections

Post by chouchou Tue 17 Nov 2020, 8:51 am

Shafaq News / The Sadrist movement, led by the Shiite leader Muqtada al-Sadr, did not rule out on Tuesday that the movement would take over the position of Prime Minister of Iraq if it obtains the votes that qualify him for that in the upcoming legislative elections to be held in the middle of next year.

The leader of the "Sairoon" coalition, MP Ali Al-Lami, told Shafaq News agency, "the Sadrist movement has a wide popular base. In the upcoming elections, its seats will exceed 54 seats," stressing, "it is possible to see a prime minister from the movement if the movement gets the parliamentary majority."

He stated, "it is not acceptable for any external party to refuse the Sadrist movement’s assumption of the leadership of the Iraqi government, because this is an internal Iraqi affair," stressing, "any prime minister who comes with an external support and blessings from neighboring countries or others, will not provide anything to Iraq and the Iraqis, and will make no changes to the lives of the citizens."

The leader in the coalition stressed, "in the next phase, after early elections, the Iraqi PM and his family must be a residing in Iraq, so that the countries in which he lives do not impose agendas or dictations upon him. This is what we will work on in The next stage."

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi announced last August that the early parliamentary elections will be scheduled for the sixth of June 2021.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:28 am