Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Today is our last and final meeting on the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Today is our last and final meeting on the budget Empty Parliamentary Finance: Today is our last and final meeting on the budget

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Feb 2021, 9:06 am

Parliamentary Finance: Today is our last and final meeting on the budget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Finance Committee confirmed that, today, Wednesday, the final and final meeting on the budget will witness, while it indicated the contentious article with Kurdistan that needs urgent agreement.
    "We are waiting for the Presidency of Parliament to decide when to vote on the budget, while the contentious article between Baghdad and Erbil remains pending and needs an urgent consensus," the committee's reporter, MP Ahmed Al-Saffar, said in an interview.
    He added, "Dozens of items have been changed according to the people's interests, such as daily wages, preventing salary cuts and ending the budget deficit."
    Al-Saffar pointed out that, "Today, Wednesday, the committee will witness the final and final meeting of the budget after the completion of its amendment to be sent to the council presidency."[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3 and chouchou like this post

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 3:34 am