Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary government meeting to agree on a final version of the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary government meeting to agree on a final version of the budget Empty A parliamentary government meeting to agree on a final version of the budget

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Feb 2014, 4:00 am

A parliamentary government meeting to agree on a final version of the budget

2/12/2014 0:00

Tomorrow .. Center and the region Ihsman it
    BAGHDAD - Shaima Rashid
    described the parliamentary Finance Committee to postpone the Parliament first reading of the budget bill, yesterday, that «the failure of Parliament», as held by representatives of the government and the House of Representatives today held a meeting to agree on a final version of the budget, followed by tomorrow crucial meeting between the representatives of the Governments of Baghdad and Erbil to resolve points of contention there.
    informed source said »Sabah», that the meeting will be held on the budget that includes representatives of both the House and the Minister, in addition to representatives from the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank, will be the discussion of important topics related to the budget ».
    while MP Ammar Tohme »Sabah» that a meeting will be held on Thursday between representatives of the central government and the provincial government in the presence of parliamentary committees to agree on a budget.
    MP said the state law Haider Abadi, head of the Finance Committee at a news conference in the House of Representatives: The «parliamentary committees will hold a meeting with the ministers of planning, oil and other ministries on Thursday morning to claim the presidency of the Council of Representatives to include the financial budget in the agenda of the meeting to discuss and read ».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 1:52 am