Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The launch of the full-time employee salary previously Tuesday evening

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The launch of the full-time employee salary previously Tuesday evening Empty The launch of the full-time employee salary previously Tuesday evening

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Mar 2021, 8:30 am

The launch of the full-time employee salary previously Tuesday evening

•  Time: 03/02/2021 16:45:45

•  Read: 1,105 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Adel Al-Rikabi, announced the payment of the salary of a full-time appointee to former recipients in Baghdad and the provinces for the month of February, the second batch for 2021.
    Al-Rikabi stated in a statement that Al-Furat News received a copy of it, that "the Disability Care Authority has completed all the procedures related to the release of the salary of the full-time appointee to the previous recipients, starting from this evening, Tuesday, the second batch of 2021, calling on them to go to the exchange outlets to receive their financial dues."
    In the same context, the Chairman of the Disability Care Authority, Essam Abdel-Latif Al-Tamimi, stated that "the authority has disbursed the salaries of the beneficiaries whose salaries have been suspended as a precaution for not conducting the annual inspection two payments for the months of January and February after their review and completion of their legal and administrative procedures."
    Al-Tamimi said, "The electronic exchange notices for bank master card holders (Ashur, Al-Rasheed and Al-Rafidain) will reach the beneficiaries sequentially this evening after completing the electronic payment procedures according to the ti

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:23 pm