Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance: The price of oil in the final version of the budget is $ 45 a barrel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance: The price of oil in the final version of the budget is $ 45 a barrel Empty Finance: The price of oil in the final version of the budget is $ 45 a barrel

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Mar 2021, 2:14 pm

Finance: The price of oil in the final version of the budget is $ 45 a barrel
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    An oil facility in Iraq
     March 15, 2021 9:02 PM
    Mubasher:  The Parliamentary Finance Committee in Iraq confirmed today, Monday, that there is no change in the price of selling oil in the final version of the federal budget bill for 2021.
    Majida Al-Tamimi, a member of the committee, told the Iraqi News Agency (INA) that the committee completed the discussion and amendment of the draft federal budget law for 2021 about a month ago.
    Al-Tamimi indicated that the reason for the delay in resolving the budget is due to the disagreement over Article 11 of the law, which relates to the Kurdistan region.
    She added, "There is no change in the selling price of oil within the budget, as the additional revenues that come from increasing the price of a barrel of oil will return to the budget."
    [ltr]

Volume 0%

[/ltr]

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee in Iraq stated that the committee set the selling price at $ 45, after it was $ 42 per barrel.
    Al-Tamimi indicated that the deficit in the budget law amounts to 28.6 trillion dinars, pointing out that there are those who link between the Federal Court Law and the Budget Law, but indirectly, which is why these existing disputes over the Federal Supreme Court Law have cast a shadow over the passage of the budget.
    Nominations
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:31 pm