Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of NATO missions in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure of NATO missions in Iraq Empty Disclosure of NATO missions in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Mar 2021, 2:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=55][size=35]Disclosure of NATO missions in Iraq
    [/size]
    [/size]

• [ltr] 16 March 2021 - 11:48[/ltr]

• [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

• [ltr] Views: 718[/ltr]

[size]
      Sumer News: Baghdad ..[/size]
    The Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee said that the number of NATO forces in Iraq does not exceed 320 people, while denying that there is a financial problem with the presence of these forces in Iraq.  
    A member of the committee, MP Muhammad Hussein, said in a press statement, that "the presence of NATO forces is related to training and security advice," pointing out that "Iraqi security forces and military units need to be trained and benefit from global expertise, as thanks to the plans and training, they have begun to be integrated."  
    He added, "The number of NATO forces in Iraq does not exceed 320 people, and there is a large part of them used for support purposes, and 75 of them are devoted to counseling and training," noting that "the presence of NATO is useful for training purposes."  
    He added that "there is no financial problem with the presence of NATO forces in Iraq, because their numbers are small and they do not cost much money," revealing that "they do not possess judicial immunity in Iraq as they are held accountable if they commit a mistake."  
    He pointed out that "NATO forces are ready to train all security units, including the police, the army and other apparatus," noting that "there are no four thousand NATO members in Iraq."  
    He continued, "NATO is ready to raise its forces to four thousand if the government requests that."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 11:21 am