Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim stresses the role of the Presidency in resolving controversial issues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim stresses the role of the Presidency in resolving controversial issues Empty Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim stresses the role of the Presidency in resolving controversial issues

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Mar 2021, 7:50 am

Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim stresses the role of the Presidency in resolving controversial issues

•  Time: 03/22/2021 13:35:07

•  Read: 1,859 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} The head of the Iraqi coalition, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, stressed the importance of the role of the presidency in resolving controversial issues.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A statement of his office, the Euphrates News Agency received a copy of, stated that Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim "met this morning with a delegation from the Presidency of the Republic, which included Chief of Staff Muhannad Al-Bayati and his accompanying delegation of general directors in the presidency, and they discussed developments in Iraqi, regional and international affairs."
    During the meeting, Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim stressed "the importance of integrating institutions with each other and finding appropriate solutions to overcome the obstacles of administrative reality."
    He also stressed "the role of the Presidency of the Republic in resolving controversial issues because of the moral value and impartiality they bear, and standing at the same distance from all parties."
    Ammar Al-Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 12:21 am