Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hamdi: High oil prices should be used in the budget properly

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hamdi: High oil prices should be used in the budget properly Empty Al-Hamdi: High oil prices should be used in the budget properly

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Mar 2021, 7:49 am

Al-Hamdi: High oil prices should be used in the budget properly

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Member of Parliament, Deputy Mithaq Al-Hamdi, stressed, on Monday, the need to invest the high global oil prices in the budget by changing the price set in it to the price at which Iraq would sell, pointing out that many projects stopped approving the budget in order to continue its work.
    Al-Hamidi said in a press interview, that "oil prices rose by a large difference from the price specified in the budget, which returned to the government with large sums, which had to reduce the dollar exchange rate."
    She added that "most of the ministries are waiting to vote on the budget, in addition to the presence of many projects stalled on this matter," noting that "passing the budget will open the door to the continuation of the wheel of work on projects and move the ministries towards completing their stalled line."
    And she indicated that "the exchange rate must be close to the real price at which oil is sold, especially since the budget depends on oil, a main source of funding for it."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 08 Jul 2024, 3:23 pm