Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Arab Front: The US Forces' Movements in Kurdistan Are Suspicious

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Arab Front: The US Forces' Movements in Kurdistan Are Suspicious Empty The Arab Front: The US Forces' Movements in Kurdistan Are Suspicious

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Mar 2021, 8:03 am

The Arab Front: The US Forces' Movements in Kurdistan Are Suspicious
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The deputy head of the Arab Front in Kirkuk, Nazem al-Shammari, called on Monday to limit the movements of American forces in the Kurdistan region, especially since these moves are suspicious .
    Al-Shammari said, "The region is part of Iraq, and any movements of foreign forces must be under the perspective of the federal government, and Iraqi sovereignty must be respected in this matter ."
    He added that "the entry and exit of US forces from Syria into the region, as well as the arrival of reinforcements, raises concerns, because the region is behaving as if it is a country with absolute powers ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:45 am