Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Buffy: Maliki launched accusations against the Kurdistan unemployment because he felt that he is out

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Buffy: Maliki launched accusations against the Kurdistan unemployment because he felt that he is out Empty Buffy: Maliki launched accusations against the Kurdistan unemployment because he felt that he is out

Post by wciappetta Fri 11 Jul 2014, 5:47 am

Buffy: Maliki launched accusations against the Kurdistan unemployment because he felt that he is out of power

11:19:11 / 07/2014

Khandan - The leader of the Kurdistan Alliance Hamid Buffy the accusations made ​​by the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan region of harboring insurgents and Baathists void, noting that al-Maliki called the charges because he felt that he is out of power.explained Buffy in a statement received "Khandan" a copy of it, that "al-Maliki when he These accusations against the Kurdistan region, as if put himself today outside the political process and power because of the refusal of the political blocs to renew his mandate, including the blocks of the National Alliance, who are describe him as singularly in power and that it is desirable for the administration of Iraq and take over as prime minister again. " added Buffy that Maliki "has failed in the management of the country for the past eight years, and was himself holds all government positions, military, security, and despite the fact that the money that has been spent on the armed forces and security services until today more than one hundred seventy billion dollars, but these forces collapsed, I've collapsed the army, which numbering about 200 000 officer and a soldier in front of a group of gunmen at about several hundred or even a thousand people had entered from Syria to Iraq. " And that "a must for any national government comes to the decline of this situation and that the charge is responsible for that, no doubt primarily responsible for this is Mr. Nuri al-Maliki , I see that his fate will be the fate of any tyrant or dictator has squandered money the country did not adhere to the Constitution and exceeded the powers and suppression of freedoms, has targeted all the components of the Iraqi people and the repression of the people of Ramadi and Fallujah, and the suppression of the Sadrists in Basra and threatened the people of Kurdistan with weapons. " He continued by saying: "Therefore I see Maliki was tense nerves were not able to control the balance because of the feeling that day outside the political process and to know that he must be tried on what was released from violations of the constitution and abuses of public funds, and here it is no longer distinguish between right and wrong Fozaa accusations on everyone and take it all opponents terrorists and Baathists and infidels and Doaash, while most of the Baathists are around him from comrades and comrades Baathists veteran, perhaps for those role in misleading and directed toward the wrong even back Baathists back to power. " and between Buffy that "al-Maliki sees the same day it ended and Pat outside the political process, so these false accusations it was issued in a time when the situation of difficult psychological, missed the Kurdistan region of these accusations false, while Arbil, home to one in which everyone from the Sunnis, Shiites and Christians, Mandaeans and all the components of Iraq, there are more than 1.25 million from refugees fleeing from the hot spots, it is not unreasonable to be all of these refugee families terrorist, and any government that will come will be held accountable Maliki has also comes to Arbil. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:37 pm