Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The victory coalition welcomes the outcomes of the strategic dialogue and calls for this action

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The victory coalition welcomes the outcomes of the strategic dialogue and calls for this action Empty The victory coalition welcomes the outcomes of the strategic dialogue and calls for this action

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Apr 2021, 10:57 am

[size=35][size=35]The victory coalition welcomes the outcomes of the strategic dialogue and calls for this action[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-04-08 | 03:03
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Today, Thursday, the "victory coalition" welcomed the outcomes of the strategic dialogue, while calling for scheduling the exit of combat forces.

The coalition said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, "We welcome the outcomes of the Iraqi-American strategic dialogue, in relation to the description and organization of the presence of American forces, and their limitation to training and advisory tasks," calling for the completion of a technical agreement to schedule the departure of combat forces according to the vision and need estimated by the competent Iraqi institutions.

Al-Nasr affirmed during the statement his support for governmental and national policies and positions related to preserving and promoting Iraqi interests and sovereignty towards all countries. Issues of unity, interests and national sovereignty are all indivisible in dealing with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] With all countries without exception.

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 5:46 am