Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Ministry on the strategic dialogue: Iraq takes its balanced presence in a multi-domain partn

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Ministry on the strategic dialogue: Iraq takes its balanced presence in a multi-domain partn Empty Foreign Ministry on the strategic dialogue: Iraq takes its balanced presence in a multi-domain partn

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Apr 2021, 11:52 am

Foreign Ministry on the strategic dialogue: Iraq takes its balanced presence in a multi-domain partnership

•  Time: 04/08/2021 11:41:47

•  Read: 2,171 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein confirmed, on Thursday, that Iraq was able, during the third round of the strategic dialogue, to take its balanced presence in a multi-domain partnership.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Hussein said in a statement that Al-Furat News received a copy of, “During the third round of the strategic dialogue between the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America, we were able to devote a new path that reflects the response of the Iraqi negotiator to national interests within the framework of full sovereignty, so that Iraq takes its balanced presence in an extended and multidisciplinary partnership. ".
    He added, "Thanks to Minister Anthony Blinken, for managing the negotiating delegation on the American side in a way that strengthens the relations between our two countries."
    Forgiveness Al-Khalidi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:14 pm