[size=36]Oil shows about its activities and a roadmap for energy investment in Iraq[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Ministry of Oil issued, on Sunday, a clarification on its activities and a road map for energy investment in Iraq.
The Ministry’s media said in a statement that Mawazine News received a copy of, that “the Ministry of Oil is surprised by the random and imprecise statements made by some individuals or those affiliated with the parties or the political class about issues, events and activities that concern the oil sector, which lacks the simplest technical information related to this. The sector, and reveals the lack of serious follow-up to these people, as the information and news are published by the Ministry of Oil, the media, the press, websites and satellite channels, as they can be viewed and reviewed on the websites of various media outlets or the website of the Ministry of Oil.
He added, "While the ministry respects freedom of opinion and sober statements, it calls on all concerned parties and media interested in the oil issue to be responsible and professional and to exercise accuracy and caution before making or publishing statements, without having the necessary information, because otherwise, it represents intentional damage." In the public good. "
He continued, "The Ministry of Oil does not bear the responsibility for publishing inaccurate news or information by some" affiliated "journalists or media outlets.
He pointed out that "in order to inform the public opinion and those interested in the oil issue, the Ministry of Oil reveals some features of the energy investment roadmap in Iraq."
The ministry stated in its statement that it includes, according to the text of the statement:
- The success of the Ministry of Oil in achieving an investment of 1,500 miters of national gas production.
- The Ministry of Oil has begun implementing promising projects to raise the production capacity of gas to (4000) submitters per day.
- The ministry is implementing three promising projects to invest associated gas in the governorates of Basra, Maysan and Dhi Qar, adding more than (1000) Moqmqs per day to national production.
- Despite the circumstances and challenges ... the Ministry of Oil succeeded in referring the Al-Mansuriyah gas contract in Diyala governorate to the global Chinese "Sinopec" for the investment of free gas, with a capacity of (300) submitters per day.
- Iraq has started implementing solar energy investment projects to supplement the national production of electric energy by implementing contracts with international companies to generate (10,000) megawatts before 2025.
- Initiate solar energy investment contracts by awarding a power generation contract (750) megawatt of electricity by investing solar energy, and adding it To produce the national system.
- Work to stop the burning of the electric power generation system of 250 thousand barrels of black and crude oil per day, and to replace dry gas fuel in its place.
- The Ministry of Oil is making exceptional efforts to accelerate the conversion of fuel for operating electric power stations to the use of local or imported dry gas fuel, with the aim of increasing production efficiency, increasing the generating capacity of electric power stations, and reducing environmental impacts.
- Enhancing the use of dry gas fuels instead of burning crude and black oil in generating electric power, to achieve financial returns that support the budget and boost the national economy. "Ended 29 / A43