Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The ration card items arrive at the port of Umm Qasr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The ration card items arrive at the port of Umm Qasr Empty The ration card items arrive at the port of Umm Qasr

Post by Rocky Sun 16 May 2021, 1:34 pm

The ration card items arrive at the port of Umm Qasr

•  Time: 05/16/2021 18:58:09

•  Read: 1,937 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Transport / the General Company for Iraqi Ports announced that the southern port of Umm Qasr will continue to empty the ration card items during the days of Eid Al-Fitr. The administration of the southern port of Umm Qasr indicated that it works in parallel between achieving the average revenue and completing work for rehabilitation
     Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Director General of Iraq Ports Farhan Muhaisen Al-Fartousi said in a statement that the Euphrates News Agency received a copy of it today that "Umm Qasr port received about three ships carrying foodstuffs, stressing that the unloading and shipping staff at the port are working to unload the goods at full capacity." 
    The director of the southern port of Umm Qasr, Rabban Muthanna Jabbar, indicated that "work at the port is currently underway in the required manner in which the handling work is balanced to achieve the average revenue, and beside it, work on the rehabilitation of projects related to berths 4, 6, 7) to be completed in the port.
    Raghad Daham

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 8:14 am