Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi calls on Arab leaders and leaders to form a fund to support Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi calls on Arab leaders and leaders to form a fund to support Jerusalem Empty Allawi calls on Arab leaders and leaders to form a fund to support Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Mon 24 May 2021, 6:38 am

[size=35][size=35]Allawi calls on Arab leaders and leaders to form a fund to support Jerusalem[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-05-24 | 05:41
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Monday, the leader of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, stressed the need to strengthen Palestinian national unity, as it is the ultimate weapon in the face of the Israeli occupation’s plans and continuous aggressions.

The media office of the leader of the National Coalition said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, "Allawi received in his office the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the State of Palestine, Riyad Al-Maliki and his accompanying delegation, as the repercussions of the recent Israeli attacks and the fallings of dozens of innocent people among a martyr and a wounded person were presented, as well as the mass destruction that they caused." Infrastructure. "

Allawi has been priced according to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]"The steadfastness and bravery of the brothers in Palestine, once again his support and support for all efforts aimed at reaching a just, comprehensive and lasting solution that preserves the rights and dignity of the Palestinian people under its legitimate and patriotic leadership."

He also called on "Arab leaders and leaders to actively participate in the rehabilitation and reconstruction of what was left by the Israeli attacks, as well as the formation of a fund to support Jerusalem and support the unity of the Palestinian ranks to achieve Palestinian consensus as a basis for treating the Palestinian issue regionally and internationally.

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:41 pm