Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian-Iraqi talks to schedule debt repayment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian-Iraqi talks to schedule debt repayment Empty Iranian-Iraqi talks to schedule debt repayment

Post by Rocky Sun 30 May 2021, 7:56 am

Iranian-Iraqi talks to schedule debt repayment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yesterday, Saturday, talks were held in Tehran between the Iranian Minister of Economy and Finance, Farhad Duj ​​Bisnad, and the Minister of Finance, Ali Allawi, on scheduling the debts owed and ways to pay them to Iran.
    During the meeting, which took place at the headquarters of the Ministry of Economy and Finance in Tehran, the two sides reviewed reports of bilateral cooperation in various economic fields, including customs, banking, insurance and joint investments.
    The two sides also discussed ways to resolve the scheduling of the payment of Iraqi debts to the Iranian government.  
    In turn, the Iranian Minister of Energy, Reza Ardakayan, announced the issuance of the necessary permits to transfer 125 million dollars of Iranian assets with the Iraqi Commercial Bank to the Swiss Bank, for the purpose of purchasing 16 million doses of the Corona virus vaccine. 
    Ardakanian expected that, by the end of this week, the relevant legal procedures will be completed and the vaccines delivered to the Ministry of Health, Treatment and Health Education in Iran.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:05 pm