Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Retirement.. denies stopping the payment of salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

payment - Retirement.. denies stopping the payment of salaries Empty Retirement.. denies stopping the payment of salaries

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jul 2021, 7:34 am

[size=32]Retirement.. denies stopping the payment of salaries[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Monday 05 July 2021 at 14:55 pm (71 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Sky Press /

Today, Monday, the Iraqi National Retirement Authority announced the truth of what was circulated regarding stopping the payment of pension salaries.

The authority said, in a statement, that social media circulated news that there was an electronic defect in the National Retirement Authority, which led to the suspension of pension payments, and this is not true, and therefore requires mentioning.

The National Retirement Authority confirmed that this news is not true, noting that pension salaries will be raised as soon as financial funding is received from the Ministry of Finance.

Earlier, the head of the National Retirement Authority, Iyad Mahmoud Hadi, met with demonstrators in front of the authority, stressing that the authority supports the legitimate demands of the demonstrators in accordance with legal benefits, including the increase in pension salaries.

Hadi pointed out that the inclusion of these demands in an official letter to the Office of the Prime Minister; To consider them and enact laws to approve those demands, noting that the increase in salaries is not within the authority of the authority, but rather it is an executive body for the laws and legislation approved by the higher authorities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 8:04 pm