Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America reassures the Central Bank of Iraq about its money abroad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America reassures the Central Bank of Iraq about its money abroad Empty America reassures the Central Bank of Iraq about its money abroad

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jul 2021, 6:49 am

America reassures the Central Bank of Iraq about its money abroad

•  Time: 07/27/2021 08:55:42

•  Reading: 975 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The legal authorities in the United States of America confirmed to the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq that all the bank’s reserves and funds are “fortified and no party can seize them.”
    And the central bank said in a statement that the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of, "they confirmed that they will defend its immunity with the rest of the countries, and these reserves cannot be touched."
    He added that "Iraq will complete during the coming period the full payment of the compensation and benefits accrued from it before 2003, as this will lead to the lifting of the international immunity for Iraq's money abroad and it will be subject to implementation by some creditors from other parties and companies."
    The statement indicated that "these legal authorities confirmed that the funds and reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq are protected under the laws followed in the United States of America, and pledged to defend what is available from them in the central banks and banks in other countries."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:53 pm