Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Iraq suffers from money laundering operations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Iraq suffers from money laundering operations Empty Economist: Iraq suffers from money laundering operations

Post by Rocky Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:16 am

[size=51]Economist: Iraq suffers from money laundering operations
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Ayyam News/
    On Thursday, economist Mustafa Hantoush saw that Iraq suffers from an abundance of money laundering operations.
    Hantoush said in the program Harvest Days; The process of entering political money into the electoral process in Iraq is very simple, pointing out that we have not seen anyone present a legal political program, but rather we see competition for access to positions .
    he continued; The deputy is ignorant of his real duties and goes to pave the streets, leaving the legislation of important laws.
    Hantoush added; The IMF was supposed to organize Iraq's economic affairs , just as Iraq is not an economically independent country because America supervises its accounts, and it is necessary to learn to conduct economic agreements with the American side and benefit from them.
    felt hantoush; The implementation of the terms of the white paper needs to amend a number of laws, and we also need new minds capable of reforming the economic reality.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:07 am