Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: Reforming the banking sector contributed to reducing money laundering operations in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: Reforming the banking sector contributed to reducing money laundering operations in Iraq Empty Al-Sudani: Reforming the banking sector contributed to reducing money laundering operations in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Sep 2023, 10:46 am

Al-Sudani: Reforming the banking sector contributed to reducing money laundering operations in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-09-13 08:06
    Font

Shafaq News/ Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani confirmed on Wednesday that reforming the banking sector contributed to reducing money laundering operations in Iraq.
    This came during his meeting with US Assistant Secretary of the Treasury Elizabeth Rosenberg, in the capital, Baghdad, according to a statement received by Shafaq News Agency.
    During the meeting, joint cooperation between financial institutions in Iraq and the US Department of the Treasury was discussed, and the government’s measures to implement financial and banking reforms were discussed to reduce corruption in all its forms.
    The Prime Minister indicated that "the government is continuing to implement its priorities in reforming the banking sector, which is a basic basis for developing the economy, by adopting international standards and addressing the distortions and imbalances that accompanied its work and keeping pace with developments," stressing that "those reforms have contributed, significantly, to reducing... From money laundering operations, it also addressed suspicious trade and reduced corruption.”
    Al-Sudani stated that "the government has come a long way in implementing its reforms in financial institutions, in the public and private sectors."
    For her part, Rosenberg praised the great steps taken by the government in the field of financial and banking reform, which will help Iraq advance its economy and enhance its programs and plans in the field of sustainable development.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:05 am