Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hold the KDP and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), Wednesday, meeting in Arbil to agree on a c

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Hold the KDP and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), Wednesday, meeting in Arbil to agree on a c Empty Hold the KDP and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), Wednesday, meeting in Arbil to agree on a c

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 23 Jul 2014, 7:48 am

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    Hold the KDP and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), Wednesday, meeting in Arbil to agree on a candidate to determine the position of President of the Republic.

The reporter said, "Alsumaria News", a delegation from the Kurdistan Democratic Party, arrived at noon today, the political bureau of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan in Irbil, noting that "the two parties held a meeting in order to agree on a single candidate for the post of President of the Republic.

He added that the meeting was attended by members of the Kurdistan Democratic Party and they Hoshyar Zebari Shawees and Rose Nuri Kamal Kirkuki and Fadel Mirani, as well as members of the National Union of Qubad Talabani and Mullah Bakhtiar Ahmed Saadi and beer.

A source revealed early, earlier on Wednesday (July 23, 2014), about the existence of differences within the coalition on the selection of the Kurdistan Alliance candidate for the post of President of the Republic.

The MP for the Virtue Ammar Tohme, earlier today, Wednesday, that the Kurdistan Alliance demanded the presidency of parliament deadline for 24 hours to resolve their candidate for the presidency, noting that the coalition now has three candidates for the job they Najm al-Din Omar and Barham Saleh, Fuad Masum, while The House of Representatives approved this request and postpone the vote on the candidate to the President of the Republic on Thursday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:25 am