Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reducing the retirement salaries of senior officials in the region by 50%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reducing the retirement salaries of senior officials in the region by 50% Empty Reducing the retirement salaries of senior officials in the region by 50%

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Aug 2021, 7:04 am

Reducing the retirement salaries of senior officials in the region by 50%

•  Time: 08/20/2021 11:17:00

•  Reading: 1,248 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Directorate of Public Retirement of the Ministry of Finance and Economy in the Kurdistan Region decided to reduce the salaries of members of Parliament, ministers, deputy ministers, advisers and retired general managers by 50%.
    According to a letter appended to the signature of the Director of Public Retirement in the Region, Hazem Ismail Ramadan, issued on August 18, the salaries for this month will be distributed to the aforementioned positions under Reform Law No. 2 of 2020 in the margins of the Minister of Finance and Economy.
    Ramadan explained that these positions will be paid their pension according to the amended reform law.
    In 2020, the Kurdistan Parliament approved the reform bill for retirees' salaries, allocations, and other privileges.
    The Finance Committee of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament had announced that the approval of the draft law on pension and appropriations reform would provide $200 million annually to the Kurdistan Regional Government.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:08 pm